Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bogginbronco95  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2013 3:32:07 PM(UTC)
bogginbronco95

Groups: Registered

Hey everyone,
I recently moved into a house from an apartment. At the apartment the washer was smooth as silk and perfect. I moved it into the new laundry room and leveled it as the floor was off a little. Washer is perfectly level in all 4 directions. It shakes terribly even when tub is empty. The washer was bought in 2010 and says it is commercial. I tipped the unit up and made sure the rear self leveling feet were working and they are. While I was under i checked out the base and the springs. All 3 suspension springs are intact. The counter balance spring is intact. Still some grease on the springs too. The suspension and tub pads are all in their right place and plenty of material left on them. Everything looks like it's centered as it should be. the dampener ring is in place and in perfect condition. The only part I can't check is the balance ring but can't see that being bad already. Washer has not been used hard as I am a single guy. I did notice though that when you push the tub around it doesn't bring itself back to center and the pull on it feels stronger in one direction than the other. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.