Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gwoo10  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 8:16:05 AM(UTC)
gwoo10

Groups: Registered

My maytag neptune washer model #mah8700aww, serial #10972691gg will not drain. I do not have 120v at the pump. I do have 120v at connections pin1 on cn5 and pin6 on cn10 on the control board. When in Service mode and board output test for drain pump, the pump does not start and there is no voltage at the pump plug connector. The pump motor winding resistance measures about 13.8 ohms.
Is there another check that I can do to determine the problem so that I can order the correct replacement part?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

thorning  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2013 10:01:02 AM(UTC)
thorning

I am in the process of buying a used Neptune TL model about 7 years old . The owner says it was working fine until recently when it showed a code of nd. It does not have any other problems evident. Is this usually a simple type problem not associated with the bearing problems mentioned in these forums ? I already have a Neptune TL about the same age and it has never missed a beat but I am a little leery of buying this one if I am going to have to rebuild it completely since the parts are very expensive. Any opinions would be appreciated.
thorning  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2013 10:11:17 AM(UTC)
thorning

I am in the process of buying a used Neptune TL model about 7 years old . The owner says it was working fine until recently when it showed a code of nd. It does not have any other problems evident. Is this usually a simple type problem not associated with the bearing problems mentioned in these forums ? I already have a Neptune TL about the same age and it has never missed a beat but I am a little leery of buying this one if I am going to have to rebuild it completely since the parts are very expensive. Any opinions would be appreciated.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply