Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gmansr1661  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:45:30 PM(UTC)
gmansr1661

Groups: Registered

Ok. Heres the history of repairs done on unit.the plastic that held start button had broken.The plastic is very brittle now (age) i epoxied and worked fine for 2 years. yesterday same thing made same repair this time when i pushed start felt the click but nothing happened. tried diagnostics test would not go into diagnostics mode. I searched the forums and service manual and all suggested mcu. I replaced it. heres what happened i plugged it in heard a click at mcu like the manual said i should then i hear buzz every couple seconds around door switch area after about 4th time i unplugged washer.now the door switch locks everytime i close it and i need to manually release. and unit is the same wont start when i push start. So here is where its all at now. Wont start when i push start. I cant even get it try to go into diagnostics and my door switch locks.Sorry for this being so long but i try to give enough info. Is there a Mr Wizard out there that can help? Thank You
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.