Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dukeh62  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 11:12:41 AM(UTC)
dukeh62

Groups: Registered

Recently, our Maytag washer began to leave detergent residue on clothes. We have used the same powder detergent for years, and it still does this with warm water.

The machine has been making some grinding noises every now and then when in the spin cycle.

Last weekend I examined the belt and the drain pump. The pump was clear and didn't make any noises when I turned it. The belt showed one tiny spot of wear in one spot, but was pretty much spotless.

The machine fills, spins and drains fine. The only thing I can think of is that it isn't agitate like it should, but I have no idea, as it IS agitating and I never really paid much attention to it previously.

Help!!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.