Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tpatt1267  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 11:08:27 AM(UTC)
tpatt1267

Groups: Registered

My Duet Sport washing machine has dim lights, including the digital display, it stops mid cycle and all the lights go out besides the Door Locked light. I've pulled the small front panel and the back panel and cannot see anything obvious that would cause this to happen. It gives no error codes at all. The dimness of the display lights is obvious when compared to the brightness of the dryers display lights. The Service Tech Manuel that is behind the small front panel gives no troubleshooting for the issue I'm having. When I unplug and replug the washer back into the outlet there is a click in the washer and I believe that is the CCU(?), which is supposed to happen. I'm not sure if there is a blown fuse or a bad relay but I haven't been able to locate any fuses or relay to check. Any help would be great.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.