Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Registers.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
houseboy23  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 11:28:36 AM(UTC)
houseboy23

Groups: Registered

it appears to only do this on Super load setting, I can live with 'Large' setting but am worried this might be the sign of a larger problem I should look into? Any easy ways to see what is causing the overflow(I'm assuming it's overflowing since it's coming out of the flood pipe at the bottom?)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

fairbank56  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:39:21 PM(UTC)
fairbank56

Groups: Expert

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Check the air dome and hose on the lower left side of the outer tub for gunk. Also make sure the hose connection is tight at the air dome as well as at the pressure switch behind the control panel. Check the hose for any cracks/splits along its length. If no problem is found, I would replace the pressure switch and hose. Other possiblities are that one or more of the tub dampening straps is/are broken allowing too much motion of the tub assembly during agitation. Worn out suspension rods can also contribute to that. You can feel for the straps by reaching under the lid over the top of the tub at the sides of the cabinet. Two on each side.

Eric
dp_sea_rn  
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 3:53:50 PM(UTC)
dp_sea_rn

Groups: Registered

Fairbank56, I know this is an old thread but if you happen to read this, thank you! My pressure hose was clogged with jellylike crud. I had plenty of extra hose so I cut off the 2 or so inches that were clogged, replaced the hose, and presto, my washer works.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply