Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
alpicone  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:21:26 AM(UTC)
alpicone

Groups: Registered

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I have an issue on my machine where the machine goes into the spin cycle without draining first and will usually spin the water out the top of the tub if it is a large load and I dont catch it fast enough.

I changed the timer which solved the problem for a while. The problem came back so I replaced the timer again thinking the 1st replacement was faulty. Again is solved the issue for some time but it came back again.

I called an appliance repair guy who suggested changing out the lid switch and water level switch. Again it seemed to solve the issue for a little only to have the problem return.

During the spin cycle I either need to pull out the knob or lift the lid to stop the machine. Once I start it again it drains without an issue.

The issue seems to happen in any cycle (color, whites & delicate) and the load size doesn't seem to matter either (except that if I do a super load it will overflow during the spin cycle). When the problem went away it usually came back after we didn't use the machine for a week or longer.

Looking to get some advice on what my next steps to fix the machine should be.

Thanks.[/FONT]
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.