Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sazar  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:52:07 PM(UTC)
sazar

Groups: Registered

I have GVW9959KQ2. When I plaug it in electricity no respond in control panel. Normally when it was working, when I pushed normal key, it would show 34 minutes in timer window, but no no respond when I push normal or any other bottom on toch pad. I was able to get a respond when I pushed clear/stop number 7 aperas on timer screen and it does not do anything else. I tried to fixed it , and when I opend the bacck of control panel I saw two computer board, One is motor board and one is system control board. I figured the motor was workiong fine si I went ahead and changed system control board, It responded. When I pluged it. and I pushed normal key it gave me 34 minutes in the timer widow and worked fine then after one wash even when load was removed from machine keep beeping and again was not responding I spend $159.00 pluse tax for one wash. Please help me out what is the problem I am affraid to change the other board and wont work again?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

sidfink43  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 8:18:48 AM(UTC)
sidfink43

Groups: Senior Expert

Well I am going to suggest that your replacement board is bad. This is not a frequent occurence, but it is not all that unusual either so I would tell the supplier you need to exchange it.

When you get the new, see if the machine will come up and put it through the troubleshooting routine shown in this service manual.

https://secured.whirlpoo...4632a4/$FILE/8178010.pdf
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply