Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
michelle131  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:29:37 PM(UTC)
michelle131

Groups: Registered

the last few times i did loads, everything came out sopping wet in a pool of water. the last time i did a load, not everything was wet, as there were some dry spots on the clothing. a repair man came and said the washer is not spinning because it is jammed and he didn't know why. i tried several times on my own to spin it from the inside and at times, it spins smoothly but then it gets stuck and it's very hard to get it going again. when i do a normal cycle without clothing inside, it spins occasionally but when the cycle ends, there is a pool of water. i then do a drain cycle and all the water gets drained. also im noticing that on the drain cycle, the minutes of estimated time goes faster than it should, then sometimes it restarts itself altogether. any advice?? thank you in advance!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

gabe_1981  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:54:12 PM(UTC)
gabe_1981

Groups: Senior Expert

My first thought is that if the tub is jamming when you spin it there maybe a peice of clothing floating around between the inner and outter tub ... The same peice of clothing maybe clogging the drain port not allowing the water to pass during the drain cycle.
michelle131  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 4:30:51 AM(UTC)
michelle131

Groups: Registered

How would I go about checking if there's any clothing stuck somewhere?
gabe_1981  
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:01:29 AM(UTC)
gabe_1981

Groups: Senior Expert

You maybe able to remove the two front panels to access the boot door seal ... By pulling the springs and boot clamp the rubber boot seal can be removed ... From there you maybe able to see between the tubs and fish out anything thats in there ... If not you will need to split the outer tub by pulling all the bolts holding it together ... The outer tub will pull apart and you will then see what's stopping the inner tub from spinning
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply