Discuss

poor attention to electric

in

Washer Repair

. "

Thanks to my idiot well repair man, he crossed a bunch of wires in my breaker box when he replaced

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Washer Repair » poor attention to electric

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2012, 05:04 PM

veeweeguy is on a distinguished road
Default poor attention to electric
Brand: -brand-   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Thanks to my idiot well repair man, he crossed a bunch of wires in my breaker box when he replaced my pump, my outlets running the washer had 240 running though them. he took the wires off of a single pole breaker and moved them up to a double making both sides hot.
My question is.... what part, in your best opinion has been destroyed. I was told by a friend that it was just the control panel, but at $300, I dont want to buy it if there is something before it that may have gone first. It is a newer frontloader made by LG.
Any help would bed appreciated.

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 09-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

sidfink43 has a spectacular aura about

Well I would say your control panel is definitely shot, and who knows what else.

What you need to do is to get the repair company to get you a new washer. If they will not you need to follow up with the BBB and every consumer protection agency in your area.

This is not your problem, it is their problem.