Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Vikt0ria  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:25:56 AM(UTC)
Vikt0ria

Groups: Registered

Washed a load as normal, checked it, lights say 21 more minutes, return later to no power, no nothing, load is not finished spinning, still soaking wet. Checked house breaker, it's fine; plugged into another outlet, same. Looked online at manuel and it says without any power need PWB part. Was hoping there might be a "reset" button or something... No error codes to go by, it is just dead! Help!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Simon / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 1:54:14 PM(UTC)
Simon / APP Team

Groups: APP Team

Hi.

Open the top and locate the noise filter( A485 on the chart). Check if 120VAC goes through it to the main PCB.

Here is the breakdown diagram and Section 1 replacement parts for LG WM2277HB Washer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you.

Simon.
Vikt0ria  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 9:14:05 AM(UTC)
Vikt0ria

Originally Posted by: Simon / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Hi.

Open the top and locate the noise filter( A485 on the chart). Check if 120VAC goes through it to the main PCB.

Here is the breakdown diagram and Section 1 replacement parts for LG WM2277HB Washer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you.

Simon.

Thank you Simon. I checked and there is 118 volts coming out of the Noise Filter to the PCB. Now is there a way to follow through the PCB to check that? I also checked the power to the F110 part, the control panel with the start switch in it.... the connector at the top left (from power) has very, very small wire connectors... like they are broken off??? When I disconnected it the wires got even smaller! Now Im starting to freak out a little... :) Any suggestions? Thank you! Viktoria
Vikt0ria  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 5:14:24 PM(UTC)
Vikt0ria

Thank you Simon. I checked and there is 118 volts coming out of the Noise Filter to the PCB. Now is there a way to follow through the PCB to check that? I also checked the power to the F110 part, the control panel with the start switch in it.... the connector at the top left (from power) has very, very small wire connectors... like they are broken off??? When I disconnected it the wires got even smaller! Now Im starting to freak out a little... :) Any suggestions? Thank you! Viktoria
qngkjitavrqj  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:18:27 PM(UTC)
qngkjitavrqj

Ooonnnnyyyyttttiiiii
bkshvlyooizw  
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 1:44:30 AM(UTC)
bkshvlyooizw

Ooonnnnyyyyttttiiiii
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply