Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
samarium  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:10:07 PM(UTC)
samarium

Groups: Registered

I have a Whirlpool front-load washing machine model WFW9050XW00. One of the three baffles on the inside of the washing machine cracked and the end broke off. For now I used epoxy to put the baffle back together, but I would like to replace it. I cannot figure out how to release the baffle from the drum. I have seen posts about the Whirlpool duet and how the hose on the top can be removed to see the set screw on the back of the baffle, but my machine does not have this hose and I cannot see any easy way to release the baffle. Thanks for your help! Todd
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

samarium  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2012 5:20:58 AM(UTC)
samarium

Groups: Registered

Anyone out there with repair help for this? The broken baffle is catching on and ripping clothes...need to get it fixed. Thank you!!
Originally Posted by: samarium Go to Quoted Post
I have a Whirlpool front-load washing machine model WFW9050XW00. One of the three baffles on the inside of the washing machine cracked and the end broke off. For now I used epoxy to put the baffle back together, but I would like to replace it. I cannot figure out how to release the baffle from the drum. I have seen posts about the Whirlpool duet and how the hose on the top can be removed to see the set screw on the back of the baffle, but my machine does not have this hose and I cannot see any easy way to release the baffle. Thanks for your help! Todd
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply