Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
daneferna  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:15:13 PM(UTC)
daneferna

Groups: Registered

Hi Guys!
I have a bit of a complicated story, but I am determined to fix this thing myself and after reading the advice of the resident Genius, I am confident...with your help and videos..that I CAN DO THIS!
So the situation is this....
I started my Kenmore 90 Series on a Normal Rinse Cycle to do a quick rinse of the clothes before I washed them. The machine started to fill up, but I stopped the machine as I needed to tend to other things. I forgot about the machine, and about 2 days later, my husband put some clothes in the washer and turned the knob to the Wash Cycle and nothing happened. So he turned the knob again and again trying to figure it out, and filled the washer with more water and nothing happened. I then turned the knob back to the Normal Rinse Cycle and nothing happened, but I did hear a humming noise. I let it continue, thinking it needed to complete the Rinse Cycle before it would continue and it did not complete, did not drain, and started to smell like something was burning :eek: , so I stopped. It is now full of water and I cannot drain via the machine and it will not agitate or rinse or spin or anything. But I do hear a light humming noise at the knob still, but I don't leave it for long because I do not want the burning smell to come back. I have just unplugged it for now.

model number 110-92597200

Any thoughts?!!!!
Thank you in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.