Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
keithmac7  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2012 2:42:49 PM(UTC)
keithmac7

Groups: Registered

On washing cyclesit looks like it wants to tumble (moves slightly but that’s it) and it eventuallygoes into pause. Rinse and spin cycle it does test tumble back and forth, unlocksdoor, locks door then rinses, then eventually goes to pause mode (no spin) On drainand spin cycle it drains and tries to spin then shuts down, and goes to pause. Ihave gone over the basics like cleaning the filter and looking at my drain hoseand they are fine. I put it in service mode and here are the results:

T01 = on #5 (for my model)

T02 = E-48 is the only fault code but that code is not listedon troubleshooting chart

T03 = COD is 400 , EEis 025 , INV is 143

T04 = All buttons light up and beep when pressed

T05 = “P” and pumps for 60 seconds

T06 = start-desplays “E” reached “F” reached “NF” , filledto “OF” and then drained

T07 = displayed “0” while it switched from cold to hot then drained

T08 = Not listed on manual , did not do

T09 = Not listed on manual , did not do

T10 = Tumbled one way then the other just fine , pressed powerbutton to stop test and it drained and returned to T10 (not sure if was supposeto drain

T11 = drained first then spins 400 rpm , pressed start and spinsto 1000 rpm, pressed power to stop spinning and it drained , then went back to displayT11

T12 = worked as stated on manual

T13 = I did not do

NOTE : I tried T10 with some wet towels in washer and it workeda few times back and forth then stopped without me stopping it

I tried T11 the same wet towels and it started spinning but Ihad to stop it because it was out of balance.

Tried another time on T11 with same towels in it and it wouldnot spin at all.

Any thought or suggestions on what needs to be replaced wouldbe greatly appreciated

Thank You , Keith Mac
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.