Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vickieski2001  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2012 5:19:41 AM(UTC)
vickieski2001

Groups: Registered

I have a new Amana washer model AMANA NTW4610YQ. When I first got it something did seem strange like the final cycle was too fast but the timer on the top is a bit different than i am use to. You just place it on Normal or Regular it does not move to tell you what it is doing, it has lights at the bottom that tells you where it is. It was not until I was trying to use softener and to catch it at the rinse cycle, it seemed i would always miss it. I finally watched the total cycle to see what is going on. It seems it starts to fill only for a few min. then it goes right into removing the water. I have tried different cycles and it does the same. Trying to see what it is really doing, I did notice when it was filling at one point it is not saving it in the tub. Now I have had a couple of times it did do it right but only a couple. I do get it to work I think if i let it go the complete cycle till done. Then start it all over again by putting the knob on Rinse/Spin only..I bought it I think in Feb but did not install till late March.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.