Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
trying2help  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2012 11:16:35 AM(UTC)
trying2help

Groups: Registered

Hoping someone can point me to a schematic diagram or be able to explain what could be wrong with this thing. I picked it up with hopes of being able to get it to work for cheap. UserPostedImage

Problem is the power doesn't come on, no lights, no nothing.... I have checked the power up to the controller card and it is good. Line power comes in and goes through a "noise filter" and then to the card. I am getting 114V at the card. However, I noticed that the wires coming off of the noise filter to the card are realitively small (at least the blue one). I wouldn't think it isn't large enough to carry the much current, so there must be another branch somewhere for the motor and all.
Anyhow, I did pull the door switch assembly and checked it to make sure it was making and breaking contact..it is. There were several wires connected to the lower latch assembly and I am assuming they are for the locking/unlocking functions. They "seem" to be okay by running a continuity check on them.
Not a novice here, but need to have a better idea of how these front load washer work or are wired. Original owner said it worked fine and then one day the power just wouldn't come on. I did check the on board fuse and it was good.
Just feel there is some easy solution to this, that I am missing or don't know about. UserPostedImage
Thanks for any help in this.

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.