Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
eosman07  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 7:43:26 AM(UTC)
eosman07

Groups: Registered

Was doing laundry as usual. Went to start the next load and the machine had no display. It acted like a power issue so I tested the outlet and checked the breakers. Outlet has power, but the machine won't power up. After researching online ordered the CCU and replaced it. The unit turned on immediately. I was really happy. I turned off the control and unplugged the unit while I replaced the top panel. I plugged the machine back in and no power. I took the top cover back off and can hear the ccu running(high pitched sound.) I checked all the connections but with no luck. Now I'm stumped and headed to the laundrymat HELP!!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.