Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kargo  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2009 10:14:57 PM(UTC)
kargo

Groups: Registered

We bought a Frigidaire Gallery Front loading Washer model # GLTF1670AS1 and thought it was a new washer in 2007, but after decoding the serial # XC6391580, it was made in 06. And for some reason we never got the owners manual and thanks to the amount of information here I found the Tech-Sheet. About a month ago it started taking unpredictable amounts of time to finish a load from 1 1/2 to three hours and now the timer doesn't cycle past the start filling. If you stay in the basement with it for about an hour and manually advance the timer dial it kind-a works. Plus my dear sweet little wife with the day to day stress of putting up with me, she would lose it on the washer and spin that wash cycle knob like Phil Neekro working a spit-ball, and i fear it's almost imposable to push the selector dial in far enough to rotate to the wash cycle you want. Is there a way to run a self diagnostic using the four system indicator lights on the face panel.If not I am familiar with using the strip circuit diagnostic method and damn it I'm starting with the door switch. And I'm not to proud to beg, if can ask for richappy's help in downloading a copy of my models owners manual. Rich I've pirated ever link you have posted for any Frigidaire model that's within twenty miles of my beast.

Sorry about the long winded question,
I'm guess I'm a closeted politician

Thanks,
Gordon
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.