|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Admrial washer does not advance cycle
Model Number: LNC6764A71 Brand: Admiral Age: 5 - 10 years
My admiral washer machine stopped at mid cycle and does not spin, drain or continue. MAIN knob will not ADVANCE.
I emptied, and I checked the following:
1) Lid switch and works fine. It clicks,I took it out and check continuity and it is good.
2)The drain pump is good. I took it off and it is clean an rotates fine
3) Belt is fine.
4) All pulleys rotate freely manually from underneath, after taking belt off.
5) ordered a new timer and belt and installed them. Same problem: Main Knob will not advance. I can hear a low sound that you always hear when it would be getting ready to advance to next step on cycle but it never advances.
6) Water supply is fine and fills up ok.
7) When I spin main pulley manually from underneath without a belt, the agitator moves fine.
Machine will not spin or rinse or drain even if i try to move main knob manually to do these. If I set know right before "oFF" it will advance to off and buzzer will go on.
I need advise what to do next.
Thank you very much
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|washer will not advance after wash cycle to rinse cycle||jtz||Washer Repair||1||10-04-2010 04:29 PM|
|Washer cycle won't advance||four_dee2000||Washer Repair||1||01-04-2010 07:16 AM|
|Admrial Washer wont spin and smoke||Shawn4455||Washer Repair||1||05-08-2009 05:48 PM|
|Washer cycle does not advance||ermike02||Washer Repair||0||03-13-2008 05:25 PM|
|washer cycle won't advance||tlaw63||Washer Repair||1||03-11-2008 03:11 PM|