Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PEDESTAL  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:23:36 PM(UTC)
PEDESTAL

Groups: Registered

I am truly sorry but I cannot find my answer to the question I posted which was my Front Load Washer is not draining towards the last 18 minutes of its cycle, I would like to check the filters and don't know where its located what panels needs to be removed this is my final attempt. I would like to thank those responsible for trying to answer my question. Thank You Jerry:)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

applianceman  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2009 5:42:50 AM(UTC)
applianceman

[FONT='Times New Roman']Remove the bottom panel by remove the screws at the very bottom. Once removed you should see the water pump. On the water pump there is a clean out (right in the front) that you can remove by just unscrewing. When you do this all the water in the tub will come pouring out the clean out so be ready. Once you get the clean out you can get anything that may be clogging the pump. If nothing is in the pump you may have to replace the pump. Clothes Washer Repair Guide[/FONT]
PEDESTAL  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2009 9:20:17 AM(UTC)
PEDESTAL

To Senior Tech:
Thank you so much for your step by step instruction everything u told me was 100 percent, the filter trap had items, however I had to remove the hose to the pump to really get to two liners that where not letting the little fan in the motor spin thank God I was able to get to it with a tweeser. Once again I truly thank u. God Bless Jerry
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply