Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LSH0905  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2012 1:57:38 PM(UTC)
LSH0905

Groups: Registered

I have a new Drain Pump Assembly for my Neptune Washer. I need to know how to plug the clips back in. I have two white wires on one clip and one black wire on the other clip. Which one goes into the left clip and which into the right? The old Pump assemlby was marked but I did not mark them when I removed them.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gary/APP Team  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:06:27 AM(UTC)
mattt

Originally Posted by: LSH0905 Go to Quoted Post
I have a new Drain Pump Assembly for my Neptune Washer. I need to know how to plug the clips back in. I have two white wires on one clip and one black wire on the other clip. Which one goes into the left clip and which into the right? The old Pump assemlby was marked but I did not mark them when I removed them.

Hello. Here is the procedures for replacing the drain pump right out of the service manual I hope this helps Thank you and good luck !
Gary/APP Team  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:28:40 AM(UTC)
mattt

Originally Posted by: LSH0905 Go to Quoted Post

Hello. Here is the procedures for replacing the drain pump right out of the service manual after looking at the wiring diagram it does not matter which side they are plugged in to as long as the two white wires are on the same clip and the black one is on the other side Thanks and good luck !
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply