Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gv washer man  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:35:54 AM(UTC)
gv washer man

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I am a weekend warrior, my LG stopped spinning and displayed an "LE" error code. First thing I discovered the drain filter had a small lady's sock in it and a clogged drains hose. Cleaned all out and machine start up fine.

Got about 5 washes out of my LG WM2277WH and stop spinning again.

Called in a repair guy and he charged me $50, told me I needed a new stator and I could put it in myself and he left in 5 minutes.

Order the stator, installed and it worked again for a couple of loads.

Then order a sensor switch assemble, installed it and washer worked again for a couple of loads.

Then removed pumps, all lines, found excess dirt and grim as well as
clogged ports in Camber Air (item K540) and connector drain hose (item F431). Got 3 more loads out of washer. no spin again, seems to want to spin but then stops.

I now have all hoses clean as well as pump assembly and all white plastic hose connectors cleaned. All item reinstalled.

Replace all items Appliance Pros suggested, New stator, new rotor position sensor, new main pwb assembly and a new sensor switch assemble.

All connected and assemble correctly as I have gotten a good test and several load out and then washer does not want to spin again.

Many new parts and many many hours cleaning and putting new parts in.

Need some suggestions, please. It seem it wants to work and then after a few loads "LE" comes on and I get a spin try and whinny noise in the stator area.

Regards and thank you,

:(
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.