Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kryzat  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2012 4:25:35 AM(UTC)
kryzat

Groups: Registered

Need help. Single mom with 2 kids and my machine isnt working. Fills great for wash cycle, aggitates ,rinses and drains. Then when it goes to refill the water trickles out so it never fills. If I move the knob it will spin out and drain but the clothes still has soap on it. Month ago went on utube and fixed the pressure value which was clogged. Now don't know what it is.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

sidfink43  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:05:31 PM(UTC)
sidfink43

Groups: Senior Expert

Interesting problem, one I have not come across before. I am thinking that what is happening is that the pump is staying on after it drains from the was cycle.

Try this, make sure the pump has stopped and start the machine with the rinse cycle. If the machine fills, try replacing the pump. If the machine drains out, then it sounds like the timer is activating the pump as the rinse cycle begins and the timer may need replacing.

If you buy the parts from this site and they do not fix the problem you can return them.
bsaucer  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2012 9:25:10 AM(UTC)
bsaucer

Groups: Registered

When you say "trickles out", does it trickle out the drain, or into the washer? You might have a clogged cold water inlet or bad valve.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply