Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mr4bbl  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2012 6:23:30 PM(UTC)
mr4bbl

Groups: Registered

Well lets see...this is the 4th time I am trying to do this after logging every time and the forum saying I had not logged in...maybe it will take this time...2 days ago water came pouring out of the left side of my machine...removing the front panel revealed water coming out on top of left side of tub...looking at the schematic for this model indicated I at least needed the 2 injector hoses and the injector sleeve that joins them...(unfortunately I did not notice the injector nozzel)...upon disassembling my unit I found this nozzel inside the inbound water hose...it looked ok (no mineral buildup-we have very hard water around here) to me but I can't understand how it works...also looked at the 2 old injector hoses (they were fine) and the old injector sleeve that I thought was cracked but was not...not having the time to order & wait for the nozzel (that was the only thing left that I assume was not working properly)...I went ahead and bypassed this whole assembly with the new hoses and the machine works fine...I can't understand for the life of me how something that has an open vent to the water line (which is under a lot of pressure...!!!) does not leak when this so called injector nozzel is working correctly...looked at some of the comments on here and I still don't understant it...I am mechanically inclined and have repaired just about everything for the last 40 years but can't figure this thing out...can someone here give me a thourough explanation of this thing
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.