Discuss

F1 Error Code Whirpool Cabrio

in

Washer Repair

. "

I Am Having A Problem With My Whirpool Washer Cabrio .as Soon I Turn It On It Take Little Water

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Washer Repair » F1 Error Code Whirpool Cabrio

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 10:12 PM

mani is on a distinguished road
Default F1 Error Code Whirpool Cabrio
Brand: Whirlpool   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I Am Having A Problem With My Whirpool Washer Cabrio .as Soon I Turn It On It Take Little Water And Pops Up A F1 Error Code.can Some One Help Me To Tell Whats Wrong With It?

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 07-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

According to the manufacturer instructions the "F1" error code means a primary control failure. The correction is to replace the machine control assembly. If you need the correct part number then post the complete model number of the washer.

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
Old 09-22-2009, 01:29 PM

king4022 is on a distinguished road

I just called and my washer was purchased in April 07 and they are sending someone to service it free of charge. Here is the number I called:
1-866-698-2538 .....I had not registered it and was able to do so when I called. Good Luck!
Old 05-02-2011, 01:22 PM

mrsmoore is on a distinguished road

Thank you!!!! I called that number and they are sending someone to fix mine for FREE! Saved me over $170 & the headaches of restarting and restarting my washer!!!! Thank you so much. Mine is 4 years old and out of warranty, but she said "F1 is a quality issue"
Old 08-15-2011, 11:54 AM

Couture is on a distinguished road
Default Whirlpool is awesome!

They are coming to fix mine too free of charge! thanks so much for the advice!
Old 08-30-2011, 07:51 AM

BusyMomx3 is on a distinguished road
Default Same Cabrio F1 Error

This washer is CRAP! I am having the same issue with the flashing F1 error on my Whirlpool Cabrio. I followed the advice of others who called this number: 866-698-2538. It took a while to get to a live person, but she was very helpful and said that a service professional would come to fix this issue at no charge. After the service person came to investigate, the Whirlpool rep called me back and said there was a mistake, and that my model was not included in the recall, and none of my charges were covered!!!!!!

Last edited by BusyMomx3 : 09-01-2011 at 09:13 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:05 PM

zicklor is on a distinguished road
Default F1 Error Code Fixed for Free

I also was receiving an F1 code on my Whirlpool Cabrio washer. I took the advice posted and called Whirlpool Customer Support 866-698-2538. The washer was purchased 4 years ago and off of warrranty as far as I know. They contacted an appliance repair company, set up an appointment and it was fixed for free today. They replaced the control board. Do make this call if you are experiencing the same issue. They can tell you if it can be fixed for free or not. Good Luck.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.