Discuss

Whirlpool Duet Sport Error Code F30

in

Washer Repair

. "

Great, thanks for sharing that with us because trouble shooting these models is very difficult. Good luck with your machine.

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Washer Repair » Whirlpool Duet Sport Error Code F30

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 05:19 AM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

sidfink43 has a spectacular aura about

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Great, thanks for sharing that with us because trouble shooting these models is very difficult.

Good luck with your machine.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 10-30-2010, 09:21 PM

dhole is on a distinguished road
Default Error code F30 caused by stuck lever

Thanks for all of the useful information here. Thanks to the previous posters, I knew where to look when my washer stopped with the F30 code. Since my wife had just left town for meetings, I knew I was going to get blamed for it. The lever (part AP3868475) had somehow ridden up over the stop pin that should stop the travel of the lever so it can begin to return. With the lever caught on that pin, it couldn't move at all, and the motor was making loud noises like plastic gears being forced to skip. Simply releasing the lever from where it was trapped allowed it to operate correctly. Thanks again for all of the help.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:47 AM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

sidfink43 has a spectacular aura about

Dhole

Thanks for your post, glad you got it going.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:23 PM

tomhynes is on a distinguished road
Default Still stuck on F30

I have read above and found them helpful.

My washer was stuck on F30 - it wouldn't even start a cycle. I took off top, jiggled things. Now it will start, water flows, but at the 17 minute mark (of a 28 minute cycle) I get the F30.

The motor works, and moves the arms.
The water flows.
I removed the whole container for bleach/detergent, thinking that might interfere, runs, but still stops at 17 minute mark.

Any ideas?
Old 04-25-2012, 04:09 PM

CrispexX is on a distinguished road

Hello and think you all with your previous posts this site has helped me with a lot of my appliances, but as for my washer i took the top off ran a few cycles and found when the lever (AP3868475) moved from position I to position II the the lever (AP3868475) would bend UPWARDS and not towards position II, so im thinking a new lever is needed as this one seems slightly curved upwards as this has probably been happening for a while but finally got stuck and threw the code. I hope this helps anyone else as everyone else has helped me!!
Old 06-30-2013, 10:21 AM

garage elf is on a distinguished road
Default error code F30 solved

Good info found on this forum.

I downloaded the service manual and removed the top cover - three torx-20 screws on the back edge and the soap dispenser has a plastic armature that had hard water gunk interferring with this. Cleaned that off with a toohbrush and some vinegar and the mechanism worked perfectly.

Wife is happy again, all is well in the world.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.