Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sundyrse59  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2009 1:09:16 PM(UTC)
sundyrse59

Groups: Registered

My washer does not work any more. It blew the fuse on the lid switch and I replaced it. Washer worked fine for a couple days and blew the fuse again. I tried putting in the close and soap and closeing the lid down first before starting the machine and this worked great for about 3 weeks, now it doesn't work again. I jumped the double wire on the one side of the switch to the double wire on the other side of the switch and tried that, Nothing happened. I only jumped the wires across the black portion of the switch (part #6 2054150 ALT> FOR 2-02770) the smaller white portion that appears to be some sort of switch I did not jump. Is my switch bad?:eek:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.