Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dlm05  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 9:03:59 AM(UTC)
dlm05

Groups: Registered

Bought my Whirlpool Cabrio wash machine in 2008. Already had the circuit board replaced once under warrenty, now the drain pump is not working. I get the Ld code on the display and when I run the diag. test I get the error codes of F32 & F72. I have no idea what these codes mean, any help on that would be greatly appriciated. How can I determine if it is the drain pump or the circuit board that has gone bad? When using a multimeter, what should the impedence reading be on the drain pump?

Thanks
DLM
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

sidfink43  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 5:34:31 PM(UTC)
sidfink43

Groups: Senior Expert

Welcome to the awful world of the Cabrio. The F 32 error code is not in the tech manual. It could be you have several problems and you may want to consider replacing it, I mean really, really consider replacing it.

If you want to take a stab at a fix, here is a link to a site that should allow you to download a service manual.

http://appliancejunk.com...te;orderby=desc;start=40
xzqzq  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2011 2:44:53 AM(UTC)
xzqzq

Groups: Registered

I was having trouble with my Whirlpool Cabrio, which was showing F32 & F33, and not pumping the water out after the rinse, at @ 13 minutes left. I took the control panel off, to access the electronics, and disconnected & reconnected every electrical lead, then the washer worked OK. Apparently, there was a bad connection.
sidfink43  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2011 3:57:32 AM(UTC)
sidfink43

Groups: Senior Expert

Great, glad you found that easy fix and thanks for sharing your experience. That will be helpful to others who read this forum.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply