Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ceak  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2011 3:22:21 PM(UTC)
ceak

Groups: Registered

Hi, washer fills with water and sits idle. can get it to spin and drain. put it into automatic test mode with no problem it showed an error code F51,continued to let it go on it filled with water thru fresh water outlet and detergent dispenser all the while the basket turned very slow continued filling in mode C1 but once the filling stopped it just sat quietly did not go to C2 no water ever ran thru the bleach disp. Had to push cancel then it drained. basket turns freely ,agitator grabs. Could not get it to go back into automatic test mode unplugged and plugged unit back in, thought if i could i could put it into manual to check the test#3. I did check the wire harness for continuity P5 and P10 check out ok. only test that will run is the Console and Indicator test which tested OK. I hope thats enough to get me headed in the right direction? w10189966 or w10183157 ? Thank You, sorry hope i did`nt over do it
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.