Discuss

estate washer fill then stops

in

Washer Repair

. "

need help. used this site before and it was AWESOME. MY washer fills then stops. i jumped the lid assembly

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Washer Repair » estate washer fill then stops

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 03:58 PM

sandyn is on a distinguished road
Default estate washer fill then stops
Brand: Whirlpool   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

need help. used this site before and it was AWESOME. MY washer fills then stops. i jumped the lid assembly so it will fill. looked at motor assembly and notice a singed area on the white plastic wire "assembly" and then noticed that the blue wire coming from the motor was not connected to the rest of the housing. i think it may have 'fried'. is there a way to check the motor ( i have a multimeter but dont know which wires to test) I placed the blue wire back onto the metal "male" and then tried it after putting the white housing back on. no change still fills but nothing else. you can hear a clicking up near the control panel. i think its the motor but am afreid to buy before I'm sure thats the problem because theyre expensive---$150 i think. any help you could give would be great

Read more: estate washer fills then stops
http://forum.appliancepartspros.com

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.