Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MEK  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 4:12:54 AM(UTC)
MEK

Groups: Registered

We have a Bosch WFL 260 VC clothes washer, 6+ years old.After 4 years of it working reasonably well and one $250.00 repair, the area ofthe cabinet above the soap drawer developed some rust. The drawer was closingok and did not seem to be leaking. I thought that water was splashing on thisarea when filling. We started to notice a pool of water on the floor on thesame side (left front) as the soap drawer. After inspecting below water is nowdripping below the frame along the front edge, still on the left side sometimestoward the middle of the cabinet frame. I checked the hose connections andpulled the cleanout for the pump impellor and that area (on the right) is dry.

This problem is not as bad with a small load. With a full load,or when we load the machine about half full, it leaks up to a pint of water.This laundry is on our main floor level which is wood floor joists. Thankfullywhen I build the laundry, I installed linoleum and sealed all the joints tohelp stop minor leak damage like this.

What do you think? MEK
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.