|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Kenmore top load Series 80 won't spin
Model Number: Kenmore Series 80 won't Spin. Type 111 Mod 23832100 Brand: Kenmore Age: 5 - 10 years
Kenmore top load Series 80 won't spin during SPIN cycle.
Kenmore Series 80 won't Spin. Type 111 Mod 23832100
1. Noticed clothes being overly wet.
2. Caught one load at "Spin Cycle" and it sounded like it was spinning but wasn't.
3. Defeated door lid switch.
4. Tried to spin with hand and it seemed like it took off after some help.
5. We've been getting it going in "Spin Cycle" by defeating switch and then closing the lid.
6. Seems to be a band aid to a real fix.
7. I read a previous post on a similiar customer that was hypothesizing it was a timer related issue.
Any recommendations.....before buying a new timer.....
Ads By Google
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Kenmore 80 series will not spin||mkeaton||Washer Repair||1||09-02-2011 05:58 PM|
|kenmore series 90 top load washing machine||richard 5||Washer Repair||1||01-31-2011 09:07 AM|
|Kenmore 80 Series won't spin||Kristine||Washer Repair||6||08-02-2010 12:21 AM|
|Kenmore Washer top load 70 Series||gmcanazon||Washer Repair||1||08-17-2009 06:18 PM|
|kenmore series 80 will not spin||tlgeirna||Washer Repair||1||06-04-2008 03:51 AM|