Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
srbakall  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2011 8:06:51 PM(UTC)
srbakall

Groups: Registered

Machine will not run. Touchpad does not respond but after a few minutes of pushing all touch pad options as well as start, cancel was able to get the cycle set up and start but after a few seconds went dead. Got voltage at plug and at machine(white plug). Cannot run diagnostics at touchpad, will not respond. Sprayed contact cleaner on plugs and board. If it is a bad board or touchpad don't think it is worth the $. Is there something simple I might be missing? A few months ago machine would not work for my wife. After I unplugged it let it sit for about 1/2 hr reconnected it to outlet and ran diagnostics it ran fine again.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.