Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
arvalc  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 5:33:39 AM(UTC)
arvalc

Groups: Registered

I Posted My Problem With The Door Gasket On My Front Load Bosch Washer (100 Nexxt Series) And Did Not Get Any Replies. If Anyone Can Tell Me The Best Way To Remove The Top Off The Washer, Maybe I Can Figure Out The Gasket Replacement. GUYS I GOT THE WASHER FIXED, IT WAS NOT AS BIG A JOB AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. Thanks
arvalc
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

acosto04  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2009 7:02:51 AM(UTC)
acosto04

How did you do it. There appears to be a trick to getting the gasket to fit around the tub. Can you assist?
arvalc  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2009 4:03:38 AM(UTC)
arvalc

i removed the top. 2 screws on each side back and front. slide the top back enought to work,4 or 6 inches for me. undo the wire/spring bands bottom and top of gasket. the top band is the only reason for moving the top. work off the old gasket. there is a cut-out area in the gasket or boot that on mine went about 1 or 2 o'clock on the away edge and one at the bottom for the closer edge. there is a little lip that the new gasket needs to slip into. i just slipped it in on one side and worked it all the way around. kinda like replacing the rubber on a car door. i did the gasket edge away from me first and put the band on it and then worked on the closest on. may have taken me 20 min. start to finish. hope this helps. you may get someone to hold in place the starting point, mine did not require a third hand.
arvalc
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply