The problem is that the washer seems to stop towards the end of the normal cycle (normally around the 20 min. remaining mark). It gets stuck every time on both hot and cold cycles. The only thing that works from there is to run the Drain & Spin Cycle.
My trouble shooting so far has been:
- Cleaned water filter & inspected pump - All clear.
- Ran diagnostic mode and found error code E22. That was the only error code listed.
- Successfully completed T06. There was a problem during T06 where the drain line created a suction because I had pushed it down too far inside the pipe in the wall. I trimmed it to 3" and the siphon stopped, and T06 completed successfully.
- I then ran test modes T08 and T09. T08 (hot) completed very well. The whole test was done in about 2 min. The water filled up quickly and pumped out quickly. T09 didn't go well. The water filled up slowly and never pumped out. The display was stuck reading "CLD" and the test normally timed out after 30 min.
- Based on that, I thought there might be a problem with the cold water supply. I verified that both supply hoses were clear and flowing well. The screen inlets also look good on both supply lines. I checked the resistance across the solenoid and both hot and cold water valves read a very similar number (about 2,000 ohms).
- I then re-ran tests T08 and T09 with the hoses unconnected and verified that a voltage was being supply to the solenoid valve and I successfully read a voltage reading on both the hot and cold valves.
- I'm somewhat stuck on what to do from here. Everything that I've read, says to replace the solenoid valve, but it appears to be fully functional from my measurements. Before I spend $50 and replace the valve, does anyone have any ideas on other things to try first or a better method of trouble shooting the solenoid valve?