Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
newangelslife  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:29:16 PM(UTC)
newangelslife

Groups: Registered

The other day I ran a load of laundry in my washer and it flooded the laundry room with no error codes. This morning I ran a load and it filled the tub with water then started with an E10 code AND flooded the laundry room at the same time. I can run the spin cycle and it spins out just fine so it is not leaking from the drain hose. Then I started to run a cycle to find out when/where it was leaking. When I did this it started leaking from around the bottom of the washer (I have not taken off the outer cover or anything at this point) and so I immediately canceled the cycle and cleaned up that bit of water again. Then I ran the spin cycle and again no water leaking. It is only leaking when the water is filling the tub. Where should I start looking first? I am only asking this because I literally took my dishwasher completely apart once before and should have looked at the hole that should have been put into the garbage disposal first after being installed. Thank you for all your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Angel
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

TechnicianBrian  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:28:32 PM(UTC)
TechnicianBrian

Groups: Senior Expert

The error code is a fill error (go figure) and if it is leaking during the fill portion of the cycle, try removing the top panel and having a look inside. Start a load and see where the water comes out. I would guess it will be somewhere on the left as that is where the water valves and dispenser are located. You may have a clamp that cames loose and just needs to be put back in place.
Peteyyo6@yahoo.com  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 6, 2010 7:58:49 AM(UTC)
Peteyyo6@yahoo.com

E10 error code... When my washer starts to drain it just leaks around the pump.. I checked hoses pulled a little fabrick out but it still leaks.
Is my pump bad ??? How do I check ? How do I clean all places where it could be plugged please help
Peteyyo6@yahoo.com  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 6, 2010 8:11:34 AM(UTC)
Peteyyo6@yahoo.com

E10 error code... When my washer starts to drain it just leaks around the pump.. I checked hoses pulled a little fabrick out but it still leaks.
Is my pump bad ??? How do I check ? How do I clean all places where it could be plugged please help
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply