Discuss

kenmore he2 plus washer not aggitating.

in

Washer Repair

. "

I have a Kenmore HE2 plus front load washing machine. My wife was using it one day and all of

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Washer Repair » kenmore he2 plus washer not aggitating.

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 11:44 AM

kbartch is on a distinguished road
Default kenmore he2 plus washer not aggitating.
Brand: Kenmore   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I have a Kenmore HE2 plus front load washing machine. My wife was using it one day and all of the sudden it just stopped. If you start a cycle it will fill with water, but not aggitate. I ran the diagnostic on it and it did everything but turn the drum. The fills and drain work fine. It doen't give me a code unless i turn off the 2nd drain button. Then it gives me a F01. I've ordered a level switch since this is the most inexpensive part. I have checked all connections also. Please let me know if anyone has had this same problem. Thanks

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 08-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Senior Expert

Joe / APP Team is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbartch View Post
I have a Kenmore HE2 plus front load washing machine. My wife was using it one day and all of the sudden it just stopped. If you start a cycle it will fill with water, but not aggitate. I ran the diagnostic on it and it did everything but turn the drum. The fills and drain work fine. It doen't give me a code unless i turn off the 2nd drain button. Then it gives me a F01. I've ordered a level switch since this is the most inexpensive part. I have checked all connections also. Please let me know if anyone has had this same problem. Thanks
Kbartch,

Could you please supply us with the model number of your washer. So we can verify your code and be more effective for you. It sounds like you have a motor control problem. but that would not be an F01 Code on that style unit. I doubt you need the water level switch since your machine fills and drains properly.

Thanks,

Joe M. APP TEAM

Find Appliance Parts at AppliancePartsPros.com - Largest inventory in the U.S. with 91% of all in-stock orders delivered within 2 business days. Thousands of photos and diagrams make it very easy to find the right part. Enter your appliance model here.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:09 PM

the model number is 110.47512600
Old 08-04-2011, 06:35 AM
Senior Expert

Quote:
the model number is 110.47512600
Thanks,
The model number was helpful.

Based on the information available, this unit should not have an F01 fail code. Could the code display be F07 or F11 ? I would expect these two codes, not an F01, for your particular description.

You may want to re-run the diagnostics test and and the diagnostic fail code list. I'm still stuck at MCU or communication error.

Joe M. APP TEAM

Find Appliance Parts at AppliancePartsPros.com - Largest inventory in the U.S. with 91% of all in-stock orders delivered within 2 business days. Thousands of photos and diagrams make it very easy to find the right part. Enter your appliance model here.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:53 AM

The code comes up F01. I'm thinking maybe the ccu board. I'm going to do some voltage checks when I get home tonight. Every once in a while the drum will try to turn. It is a quick little jerk that if your not looking for it you would never notice it. I think that the fact that it does that the mcu board is probably functioning. Maybe the motor is also faulty.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Senior Expert

Quote:
The code comes up F01. I'm thinking maybe the ccu board. I'm going to do some voltage checks when I get home tonight. Every once in a while the drum will try to turn. It is a quick little jerk that if your not looking for it you would never notice it. I think that the fact that it does that the mcu board is probably functioning. Maybe the motor is also faulty.
Kbartch,

Great idea, the voltage checks and all.

It keeps sounding more and more like an MCU board problem, you'll know for sure when the test is done.

Joe M. APP TEAM

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.