Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wiredmonkey  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 6, 2011 9:35:37 AM(UTC)
wiredmonkey

Groups: Registered

I've got a Frigidaire front-loading washer (model information above) that has been having spinning issues for a while. At first, we had an issue with the washer not doing a spin at all, it seemed. But now, the machine is spinning, but it's not doing the final FAST spin...the one that gets most of the water out of the clothes.

I called a pretty reputable repair guy (had some good Angie's List reviews) and he said that I should save the money on repair and have it replaced, as it was most likely a bad motor or a bad relay on the motor board. Does anyone else have a similar experience with a washer like this, and does the advice sound like it's good? I would hate to replace the washer if I can avoid it, but it *is* 5 years old, so it's not unexpected that it would have issues finally.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.