Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
snoelke4  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 6:35:51 PM(UTC)
snoelke4

Groups: Registered

I am new to this forum so I hope I am giving the correct info. Basically, I am a single female and a home owner of 4 years that's handy but I only weigh aprox. 100 pounds so it's hard working with a washer.
I have a Whirlpool washer; model#LSR8444LQ0, serial#CP3071477, type III.

Last night I put a medium load in the washer; on cold, delicate cycle and went to bed. I woke up to a washer full of soap, water, clothes and nasty water. It seems like it gets to the end of the wash cycle, makes a clicking sound, then just stops. That's it, its not agitating or draining. I tried restarting the load again in different ways and it stopped at the same place every time.
I called Whirlpool and they asked me about my hoses (which I replaced all of my hoses 6 months ago). However, I guess I need pull out the washer to check for clogs in the drain hose and look for kinks. AS SOON as I can get someone to help me move the extremely heavy washer to check, that'll be great. However, after reading some of the posts, I am concerned it may be a larger problem and I CAN'T afford another problem. Seriously.
I APPRECIATE ANY HELP FROM ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.