Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ecogenie  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2009 5:09:25 PM(UTC)
ecogenie

Groups: Registered

I bought this used and it has been doing good up until the other day. I put a load in and did what I have always done. Turned knob to correct location and pushed it in. Nothing at all! No water or noise of any kind. Nothing! Someone said it might be the lid switch or fuse. How do I get to the switch or if fuse where is it? What tools will I need to get to them? Thanks for any and all help!:(
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

beenthereagain  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2009 2:51:32 AM(UTC)
beenthereagain

Groups: Expert

first of all there is no fuse in your washer, second if it were the lid switch it would fill and wash but not spin.

test the electrical outlet for proper voltage, if you do not have a test meter, simply plug a lamp or radio or hairdryer into the outlet that the washer was plugged into , in order to know if there is electricity coming to the washer.

If the power is there at outlet, then probally you have a timer issue.
ecogenie  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2009 3:28:08 AM(UTC)
ecogenie

Groups: Registered

I checked the outlet and all is fine. Where do I find the timer and what tools do I need to get it out and replaced? Is there a diagram of this washer on the internet I can download of its parts and where they are located? Thanks for your much needed help!:)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply