Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tinag1970  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2009 3:41:23 PM(UTC)
tinag1970

Groups: Registered

help i dont know where it is leaking from, first it looked like it was from under drum somewhere but i tried to start it again and water came out of the soap dispenser
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

TechnicianBrian  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2009 4:19:37 PM(UTC)
TechnicianBrian

Groups: Senior Expert

Water leaks are always fun to find as they are always visible. Now if the water is leaking from the dispenser handle area, open the front door and look for a sock stuck between the front of the machine and the tub inside that gray door seal. If you don't find anything there, remove the dispenser drawer and look for a detergent cap or anything else that may have fallen in and is now blocking the water from entering the tub. If your find water coming from some place else, then it's time to remove the lower access panel and look for where it is coming from.
Maury Markowitz  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 9:33:14 AM(UTC)
Maury Markowitz

Groups: Registered

I know this is a very old thread, but I'll add a note for those that arrive via Google.

There is a hose that runs from the soap dispenser in the upper left of the unit into the drum on the inside. If this gets blocked, water starts pouring out of the front of the machine, through the gap between the "handle" molded into the soap dish and the surrounding metal.

Because of the way the machine is laid out, when this happens the water flows until it reaches the gap between the door and the front plate, then follows that curving around the entire front of the machine, and finally pours out at the lowest point, the bottom of the door.

If you walk up to it when this is happening, it looks like the water is pouring out of the bottom of the door. If you see this, be sure to look at the soap dispenser area too!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply