Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Washer123  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 14, 2009 6:09:49 PM(UTC)
Washer123

Groups: Registered

Washer will fill and pump out water, but no washing or spin, also I don't see any LED flashing on the motor ? any schematic for the motor ckt board out there ?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

geeta  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2009 2:32:52 PM(UTC)
geeta

i seem to have the same problem, it will fill up then you have to manully start it on the wash cycle and continue with each cycle manually, i suspect the timer might be bad on my machine. i did the reset procedure(unplug for 20 second and open/close the lid seven times) after doing that i can hear the timer working again...but still stuck in one place, will keep working on it.
Washer123  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2009 6:59:29 PM(UTC)
Washer123

Originally Posted by: geeta Go to Quoted Post
i seem to have the same problem, it will fill up then you have to manully start it on the wash cycle and continue with each cycle manually, i suspect the timer might be bad on my machine. i did the reset procedure(unplug for 20 second and open/close the lid seven times) after doing that i can hear the timer working again...but still stuck in one place, will keep working on it.

The reset procedure i found was unplug for one minute, then with the lid closed, plug in then open close the lid five times, then run a normal cycle, all has been well since, so far.
If your machine is the same model this should work
geeta  
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2009 10:13:19 AM(UTC)
geeta

I tried the reset procedure mentioned above and again I Can hear the timer starting to work and still the machine will not advance to the next cycle in the wash... Gotta do it manually I really don't want to throw parts at it without knowing for sure its defective.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply