Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
scsever  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:58:05 PM(UTC)
scsever

Groups: Registered

I have a Whirlpool top load direct drive washing machine that I ordered a pinion and gear for the gear case. It's been a few days since I took it apart and now my memory isn't as clear as I thought it might be when the time came to reassemble. The area I'm concerned with is from the base assemble and up to the bottom of the drum. When I was searching for my parts at Appliance Parts Pros there was a page at that showed about 4 or 5 diagrams of this type of washer and appeared to have very good detail of each part but the pictures are very small. Is it possible to get these pictures, or pictures like this in a high resolution from anyone?

Thanks,
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

denman  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:55:28 PM(UTC)
denman

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
scsever  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:22:33 PM(UTC)
scsever

Thanks for the tip.
Unfortunately I already have that one, and paid $15 to download it :(
It just doesn't have the detail I need to get this thing reassembled.
denman  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:15:59 AM(UTC)
denman

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Add your Model Number, perhaps someone else has a link to better diagrams.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
magician59  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:33:48 AM(UTC)
magician59

They say there are three signs that indicate you're getting old: 1. Your memory fades...I can't remember the other two, but I'm sure they'll come back to me...Thank God for digital cameras!
scsever  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:10:03 PM(UTC)
scsever

I'm the kind of person that needs notes to tell me where my notes are :confused:.
Usually pretty good at drawing pictures or even digitals in the last couple years but I got down on the floor and started taking stuff apart and just couldn't stop myself. Live-n-Learn.

My model # LSR7233HQ0

I'm a bit further along now but still having trouble figuring out a couple parts/placement.
From the parts diagram for my model one is in the Agitator, Basket And Tub Parts, it's part # 24 o-ring, it's larger in diameter on one side than on the other and I'm not sure which way is up. Also regardless of which way I put it in it just seems to lay there and not fit snuggly in or snap into anything. Any tips on which way to place this and if it's OK to just lay there.

The other issue I'm having is on the diagram for Machine Base Parts. There are three brackets, 2x #2 and 1x #5, #5 is a little longer than the other two and has a whole for the tub balancing spring. I have a few issues with this diagram and I hope my question doesn't get too confusing, like I am at the moment. The diagram shows the tub balancing spring on a #2 bracket but there is no hole for it, but there is on the #5 bracket. And also when looking at these brackets on the upper diagram it looks to me like the #5 bracket would come down on the front left corner, rather than in back where I think it should be with the tub balancing spring. Any ideas if #5 should be in the back with the tub balancing spring? And where the other end of the tub balancing spring should hook?

I realize anyone familiar with replacing a pinion and gear, and an agitator kit may wonder why I took so much apart on the base, like I said earlier I just couldn't stop once I got started.

I will be gone for a few days so will probably not get back to any replies until after the weekend.

Thanks for any help,
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply