Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BobB15  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 8:11:49 PM(UTC)
BobB15

Groups: Registered

When I came to the washer because it was alarming, the tub was full of water, the timer dial was at rinse and nothing was happening. I pushed in the timer dial to stop the alarm. I don't know if the alarm went off by itself or pushing in the timer knob stopped the alarm. I pulled out the timer knob to continue the cycle but nothiong happened. I then, turned the timer dial to other places on the dial like spin, or wash and nothing happened, except the motor buzzed at each spot I pulled out the timer dial. I don't know if the washer completed the wash,drain spin cycles or if the washer filled up and did nothing more. Then I emptied the tub by hand. Then I turned the timer dial to wash and the water began to run. I stopped the water by pushing in the timer dial. Then I removed the water pump to see if it was blocked. It was not. I reinstalled the pump. Now I don't know why the motor just buzzed and did not run. I don't know what else to do. Can anyone help?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.