Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
michelle0407  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2011 6:50:14 PM(UTC)
michelle0407

Groups: Registered

I heard a loud banging noise coming from my washer last night. The washer was on final spin cycle (four minutes to go). I stopped the washer and opened the door to find that part of the comforter I was washing had become stuck between the door and the rubber around the inside of the door. I was able to pull the comforter free fairly easily and finished the final spin. Today I washed a load of clothes and the washer seemed ok until the final spin and then once again I heard the loud banging noise once again. I took clothes out thinking maybe the load was unbalanced and causing the noise and ran rinse and spin cycle with washer empty. Banging wasn't as pronounced, but it still made some noise. I'm not sure if its a simple repair or something that can't be fixed? Any suggestions would be appreciated. We are on a tight budget so we are praying it is something that can be fixed fairly easily and inexpensively.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.