Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
misterfixall  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 10:49:21 AM(UTC)
misterfixall

Groups: Senior Expert

machine appears to fill normally , starts to tumble ,then after a couple of minutes stops +reads fh . i can get it to drain completley+ spin normally +finish cycle. i see no visual problem with water valve /how high should waterfill? should it fill past baffle fins in drum?. i was told water valve or flowmeter maybe problem . what is test for flow meter? if water valve or flow meter is ok , might it be pressure switch? by what i am telling you can you determine if any of these parts are suspect? nobody i spoke to seems to think ccu board is an issue.thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

kayakcrzy  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 4:32:48 PM(UTC)
kayakcrzy

FH No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected. If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
Or
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.

Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.

Potential Causes

• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
- Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify Drain pump operation
- Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch

• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation

Replace failed component

Tom
misterfixall  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 5:46:15 PM(UTC)
misterfixall

yes .i already have seen what you have sent me .this does not answer the questions i asked
kayakcrzy  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 6, 2009 4:34:01 AM(UTC)
kayakcrzy

Did you take the lower front panel off, and the pump will be right up front. Unscrew the pump cover, and see if there is not a bunch of stuff in the pump, causing it to slow drain. That is a big problem with that washer. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
misterfixall  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 6, 2009 9:37:33 AM(UTC)
misterfixall

there is nothing in pump. how do you check flow meter to see if it is ok? thanks
kayakcrzy  
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2009 4:31:16 AM(UTC)
kayakcrzy

Pull the wires off the pump, and stick your meter leads inside, and see if you are getting power. I don't know what the resistance is supposed to read, maybe some of the other guy's out here, that like to piggy back on me here, have more time to find the manual to give you that answer. But, if it is not draining, I would replace the pump. If you bneed to look at a manual, go to service matters, and hit on job aids, and pull a manual on the duet, and it will tell you the perspective resistance it should read, but, it still might be bad if the impeller on the inside is damaged. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
misterfixall  
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2009 9:01:44 AM(UTC)
misterfixall

there is no problem with pump. it pumps out normally. customer now tells me it reads hf intermitantly +stops after 2minutes in beginning wash. then at other times it will complete the entire wash as if there is nothing wrong, maybe there is a siphoning problem,i will try replacing flow meter
kayakcrzy  
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2009 3:51:44 PM(UTC)
kayakcrzy

It is hard to tell from here. Sitting on my perch without my meter, does not help. Tom
ericsaraw  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:26:46 PM(UTC)
ericsaraw

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: misterfixall Go to Quoted Post
there is no problem with pump. it pumps out normally. customer now tells me it reads hf intermitantly +stops after 2minutes in beginning wash. then at other times it will complete the entire wash as if there is nothing wrong, maybe there is a siphoning problem,i will try replacing flow meter

Misterfixall,

What was the solution to this problem. This is exactly what my Duet washer is doing. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
misterfixall  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 1:44:05 PM(UTC)
misterfixall

i replaced pump
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply