Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ron T  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2009 2:50:22 PM(UTC)
Ron T

Groups: Registered

Hello,
Found all the other posts about this style washer with no power, etc. I had the same issues as others, the machine would not power up when you press the power button. I followed the troubleshooting on the tech sheet, and suprisingly was able to put it in diagnostic mode. Worked like a charm yesterday, went through a washer self clean cycle, then woke up this morning and would not turn on again. Also, would not go into diagnostic mode, which per the tech sheet indicated to replace the user interface.
Will post again once the interface is replaced, any other ideas?
Thanks.
Ron
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Ron T  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2009 12:51:16 PM(UTC)
Ron T

Replaced the user interface, and working fine for the moment. Many thanks to the posts of others, problem solved.......
gbarnard01  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 5, 2011 6:36:17 AM(UTC)
gbarnard01

I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis washer that has no power. It's about 5 years old and this is the first issue we've run into (although it's a doosy). Model= 110.27092602. I double checked the outlet and that's not an issue. I've seen reference to troubleshooting based on a tech sheet but I haven't been able to locate the tech sheet. Also, if it turns out to the "user interface" needs to be replaced, is there any instructions on how to do this. I would like to try and resolve this myself and avoid calling sears for repair. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply