Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mjm4920  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2011 3:25:45 PM(UTC)
mjm4920

Groups: Registered

I purchased a Maytag Neptune MAH5500BWW washer described as needing a Control Board, p/n AP4027450. I have removed the existing board and it shows no visible signs of failure such as scorching. I might mention the back side of the control board has a label indicating 'Digital Appliance Controls 00N21280114 REVA' and 'Maytag 6 2729390 REVA'.

There would be no problem installing the new board but I am concerned about a possible short on the board after applying the power. Is my concern valid and are there any precautions I should take?

Thanks!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

xihan  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 10:25:15 AM(UTC)
xihan

does anybody know why my Maytag MFR60 doesn't work, it won't start , instead on the panel ask to supply soap??
Gene  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:37:36 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mjm4920 Go to Quoted Post
...I purchased a Maytag Neptune MAH5500BWW washer described as needing a Control Board, p/n AP4027450...

What was the original problem?

Who did the diagnosis?

What is the serial number of the washer?

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for MAYTAG MAH5500BWW WASHER- HORIZONTAL AXIS | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
Gene  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:50:11 PM(UTC)
Gene

Originally Posted by: xihan Go to Quoted Post
does anybody know why my Maytag MFR60 doesn't work, it won't start , instead on the panel ask to supply soap??

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with this commercial washer. Maybe someone else on the forum can help you better.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for MAYTAG MFR60PDCTS MAYTAG COMMERCIAL LAUNDRY (WASHER) | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
xihan  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:58:30 PM(UTC)
xihan

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
What was the original problem?

Who did the diagnosis?

What is the serial number of the washer?

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for MAYTAG MAH5500BWW WASHER- HORIZONTAL AXIS | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

Gene:

I have two washers- one work properly and the other has troubles with the control board, one board try to lock the door but fails the cycle and does not work, and with the other control board, says that I need to close the soap door- which does not have that feature.
with the control board that has the washer that works properly , when swapping it on the other washer works perfectly, So I know that the problem is on the control boards, I need the diagram to check if a component is burned , all the relays are ok. thank you for your help.
greetings

I really need the schematic of the FMR60 .
Gene  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 5:49:35 PM(UTC)
Gene

Originally Posted by: xihan Go to Quoted Post
...I really need the schematic of the FMR60...

Unfortunately there is nothing available on line for this model number. Try to call the Maytag tech support.

Gene.
davidmdsr  
#7 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2013 6:08:15 PM(UTC)
davidmdsr

I have replaced 2 New computer boards and both have blank displays when I power up, I am unable to program my washer. Should these boards be plug and play? Mfr60pdcts, s/n24000961tp.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply