Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jdhamiter@live.com  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2011 8:46:31 PM(UTC)
jdhamiter@live.com

Groups: Registered

Could anyone tell me where the fuse for the Water Fill Valve is located? I can't seem to find any info as to it's location. I am unable to move the stacked washer/dryer out from it's tiny space. I hope that someone can tell me where to look for this fuse.

I have ordered a timer but am not sure that's the correct move? The installed timer does not work. It just sits there "not moving" My problem is that it will not fill on hot or cold water nor on any level selection. If I manually move the timer dial it will spin and spin and spin. But it never times out.

I hope the fuse is in the area of the control panel. Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks to all that may reply to my question. You can email me at elaine.hamiter@yahoo.com
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

sidfink43  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2011 9:49:10 AM(UTC)
sidfink43

Groups: Senior Expert

The only fuse that I am familiar with on this model is in the lid switch.

See what happens after you replace the timer, and if you still need help describe the problem in some detail and let's see what you have going on.
sidfink43  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2011 12:26:06 PM(UTC)
sidfink43

jdhamiter@live.com  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2011 3:48:43 PM(UTC)
jdhamiter@live.com

Groups: Registered

To Sidfink43,

Thank you for replying to my question on the location of the washer fuse. Just wanted you all to know that I found the fuse and replaced it and everthing work. It now fills with water as it should. I located the fuse by looking at the Cabinet Replacement Parts Diagram # 2. It was item # 3. It was actually easy to get to. Only had to remove the two (2) bottom screws located on the front panel and pull the panel down and out towards me. The fuse is then visible and mounted on the front left hand side. This fuse actually kills power to the timer and the water solenoids

I received the timer about an hour after making the repairs (changing the fuse). I will still replace the timer because it advances in time. Ie....when you select 10 minutes on the wash cycle it takes only 5 minutes to complete the 10 minutes selected.

Again, thanks for responding to my request.
sidfink43  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2011 5:01:06 PM(UTC)
sidfink43

Ok, good. I mis-understood your earlier post so glad you got it fixed and thanks for the update.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply