Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
turtis3006  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2011 6:38:49 AM(UTC)
turtis3006

Groups: Registered

"No Drain" code displays. I Have already replaced the drain pump and main PCB. The drainpipe is clear. My next move was to order the smaller PCB which is attached to the main one in the control panel. If we manually drain the washer it will spin after some of the water drains out. Any ideas?

Thanks!!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

turtis3006  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 8:39:09 AM(UTC)
turtis3006

It cost me a few bucks but I did get it fixed. I downloaded a repair manual for my washer for less than $20. I tried a new drain pump. Still wouldn't drain. I should have tested for power to the pump, but I didn't. It then said to try the main PCB. I thought I was ordering the main PCB but I actually ordered the main control panel, where you push the control buttons. That didn't work so I ordered the small control panel which is to the left of the pushbutton panel. It houses the dial. Still didn't drain. Then I did some more reading and discovered that I had not ordered the Main PCB at all. It is located at the RH side of the back panel. The top panel is held on with two screws through the back panel. Remove them and slide the top panel back and then up. The top lifts right off. Once you know what you're doing you can probably change it in 5 minutes. Works like a charm now! Appliance Parts Pros did an excellent job of supplying the parts. I just wish someone on the forum could have helped me. These must be an unpopular machine. I kept the extra parts as I feel they are all parts that will eventually need to be changed anyway. I hope this post helps someone out there. Take Care!
freska8  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 1:11:10 AM(UTC)
freska8

You dont happen to have a picture or part number for the part that was faulty do you? I think Im having the exact same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't happen to look like this does it?UserPostedImage
turtis3006  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 7:00:24 AM(UTC)
turtis3006

Originally Posted by: freska8 Go to Quoted Post
You dont happen to have a picture or part number for the part that was faulty do you? I think Im having the exact same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't happen to look like this does it?UserPostedImage

The part # is DC92-00133A. Sorry I don't have a picture. Good Luck!!!!
Jc68  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2012 3:58:58 PM(UTC)
Jc68

Is this picture the part u replaced for the Samsung washer not draining? Thanks jc
tom_lewis  
#6 Posted : Friday, October 4, 2013 12:29:09 PM(UTC)
tom_lewis

I also just resolved the exact same situation by replacing the main PCB inside the white plastic enclosure at the rear of the washer ... DC92-00133A .

It appears that the relay contacts on this PCB don't have a lot of excess 'capacity'. Since the drain pump cycles on and off a lot more often than the circulation pump, the relay contacts for the drain pump are prone to failure. Unfortunately, the entire PCB is 'potted' into the rear portion of the white plastic enclosure making relay replacement impossible.
malynda  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:14:47 AM(UTC)
malynda

I am having the EXACT same problem...have been without a washer for going on 3 weeks now. I can not take much more...have replaced everything I can think of but no luck...any help is greatly appreciated.
alina1grace  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:31:08 PM(UTC)
alina1grace

You are right here but i suggest you to checked it from a technician. don't waste time here.
Michael2522  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 1:39:40 PM(UTC)
Michael2522

I have the same problem. Replaced drain pump. Replaced main PCB. Checked hoses (if I remove the filter the water pours out)....still get "No drain" error message. what else can I replace????
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply